About Islamic Financial Planner (IFP)
The Islamic Financial Planner (IFP) is a training and certification programme designed especially for professionals and executives serving the retail segment of the Islamic financial market. This programme is a joint collaboration between Islamic Banking and Finance Institute Malaysia (IBFIM) and the Financial Planning Association of Malaysia (FPAM). IFP has obtained Full Accreditation status by the Finance Accreditation Agency (FAA).
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Islamic Financial Planner (IFP) is designed especially for professionals and personnel serving the retail segment of the Islamic financial products and growing demands of discerning Muslim retail clientele call for higher standards of competency and ethical practice of financial planning professionals. Equip yourself with enhanced knowledge in the personal financial advisory space.
- Module 1 – Shariah & Major Components of Islamic Financial Planning
- Module 2 – Islamic Risk Management, Estate & Waqf Planning
- Module 3 – Islamic Investment, Retirement, Zakat & Tax Planning
- Module 4 – Islamic Financial Plan Construction & Professional Responsibilities
Full Fledged (all Modules)
- Minimum requirement: Degree in any field
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) holders
- Other professional certificates e.g. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Islamic Finance Professional (CIFP) or equivalent with 3 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline with 5 years of minimum experience in Islamic financial services industry.
BENEFITS OF ISLAMIC FINANCIAL PLANNER
As an Islamic Financial Planner, with the complete knowledge, they are able to guide clients through the comprehensive financial planning process. advise clients on how they may achieve their financial goals according to Shariah requirement and Al-Falah. implement and monitor the holistic financial plan for the client.
IFP qualification is recognized:
By the SC for Capital Market Services Representative’s License for financial planning
By BNM for Financial Adviser’s Representative license.
The SIDC has also approved the IFP as a CPE-recognised professional qualification.