The information provided on the Website is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
All materials on the Website, including but not limited to text, images, code, software, pre-recorded video, audio, article, design of the Website, all Programs or Courses (“Materials”) are owned or controlled by Service Provider.
You acknowledge that Service Provider has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to from this Website and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to from this Website.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Materials to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Materials.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that:
- All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
- You are not under the age of 18;
- Not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Website;
- You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
- You will not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Your use of the Website will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Website. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
The User Registration is only for your personal, non-commercial use. Each registered user account is for use by one individual. Each additional user requires a separate user name.
Each assigned user name for Service Provider’s online service is to be used solely by the individual to which it was issued. You may not share, give or sell your password or username to any other person or company.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Website, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from Service Provider.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Website.
- Use the Website to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on the use of the Website and/or the Materials contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Website as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Website and/or the Materials for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Website designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Materials.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Webite or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Website.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Website, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Website.
- Use the Website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
You acknowledge that you are using the Website at your own risk. The Website, including but not limited to the content, software, courses or programs, and information made available thereon or accessed by means thereof, is provided AS IS, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any reliability, accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, compatibility, security, accuracy, non-infringement, or any other warranty, guarantee, condition or representation whether oral, in writing, or in electronic form, including but not limited to accuracy or completeness of any information contained therein or provided by the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, Service Provider, its directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates and freelancers, licensors make no warranties and shall not be liable for the use of this Website under any circumstances, including but not limited to negligence by Service Provider. Service Provider does not warrant that the functions contained in the website or the courses, programs, prerecorded video, training materials, contents, articles, will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, that the website or materials will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality, or that the website, including the server(s) on which the site is operated, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading, accessing or use of files, information, communications, or materials (including without limitation software) accessed through or obtained by means of the Website.
Under no circumstances shall Service Provider, its directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates and freelancers, licensors, or any provider of telecommunications or network services for Service Provider be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, or consequential damages that are directly or indirectly related to the use of, or the inability to use, the website, even if Service Provider, its directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates and freelancers, licensors, or any provider of telecommunications or network services for Service Provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You hereby agree to release Service Provider, its directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates and licensors, and each of their respective directors, officers, representatives, and agents from claims and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Website.